Kevin M. Rosenbaum
- Copyright matters in Asia-Pacific countries. Mr. Rosenbaum represents IIPA as a member of the Industry Trade Advisory Committee on Intellectual Property Rights, where he provides detailed policy advice, information, and recommendations to the U.S. Secretary of Commerce and the U.S. Trade Representative (USTR) regarding trade barriers, negotiation of trade agreements, and implementation of existing trade agreements; and performs other advisory functions relevant to U.S. trade policy.
- Mr. Rosenbaum is also Of Counsel at Mitchell Silberberg & Knupp LLP. He specializes in intellectual property and international trade counseling and policy matters.
- Served as an Attorney Advisor at the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (PTO) in the Office of Policy and International Affairs (2008-2015) advising U.S. and foreign government officials on intellectual property rights issues.
- Detailed to the U.S. Senate Finance Committee (2013-2015) as International Trade Counsel advising the Committee on intellectual property rights and digital trade issues, including regarding the Bipartisan Congressional Trade Priorities and Accountability Act of 2015, the Trade Facilitation and Trade Enforcement Act of 2015, and the Trans-Pacific Partnership negotiations.
- Detailed to the Office of the United States Trade Representative (USTR) (2012-2013) as Assistant General Counsel counseling USTR on intellectual property and international trade issues.
- Detailed to the Office of the U.S. Intellectual Property Enforcement Coordinator (IPEC) as Policy Advisor (2012).
- Served as Counsel to the Chair of the U.S. International Trade Commission (USITC) (2007-2008).
- Served as Attorney Advisor at U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) (2006-2007).
- Georgetown University Law Center, J.D., 1999
- Johns Hopkins University, B.S., 1996, Tau Beta Pi